HAF operates thanks to your generous donations. The minimum annual donation for general membership is $51. Student membership is $25 per year. Donations greater than the minimum are always welcome.
Become a member or renew your membership by:
Become a Sustaining Member (Automated monthly donations)
5 Reasons to Join HAF
- You're supporting an organization dedicated to Hindu culture, religion and heritage, and committed to bring about a fair representation of the Hindu faith.
- With over hundreds of websites denigrating Hinduism, and biased media reports that influence the way billions view Hinduism worldwide, it is more important than ever that a strong voice be heard denouncing and correcting these inaccuracies.
- With almost all major religious groups being represented in the United States, with full time offices and paid staff, it is crucial that the 2 million Hindu American community's contributions and issues we face be heard.
- HAF highlights the plight and persecution of Hindus worldwide, and brings attention to ongoing human rights abuses and ethnic cleansing campaigns.
- Ensure a lasting legacy for your children and their descendants, that will voice their issues and concerns and will tie them to their faith and bring about change.
Membership is open to all regardless of nationality, ethnicity or religion. HAF is a tax-exempt, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Tax I.D. 68-055-1525
To donate to the Hindu American Foundation Endowment (Fund #75) or HAF's Endowment for Hindu Rights (Fund #76), please contact Shanmuganathaswami at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hheonline.org. Read more about HAF's case for Endowment funds here.
Interested in estate planning? Download the Estate Planning Toolkit prepared for HAF by Hindu Heritage Endowment.
You can also support HAF by shopping! When you register with OneCause, you will support HAF with every purchase at no additional cost to you.